Three women linking arms. Cat ref: Coal 80/673/013 Accessions to repositories
Choose a topicChoose a repository

City of Westminster Archives Centre: 2016 Accessions

Go to contact details in the ARCHON DirectoryCity of Westminster Archives Centre

  • Craven family, Earls of Craven: London (St Martin-in-the-Fields) survey 1652 (2871)
  • Grosvenor family, Dukes of Westminster: London (Westminster) lease registers with photographs and related estate records 1763-2005 (2886)
  • Major General Sir Burges Camac (1775-1845): corresp and family papers 1725-1845 (2888)
  • Floating Swimming Bath Co Ltd, London: plans of Charing Cross Bath 1874-1875 (2892)
  • Jaeger Holdings Ltd, clothing manufacturers, Westminster: additional business records c1960-2000 (2873)
  • Liberty plc, drapers, department store, fabric designers, furnishers and upholsterers, manufacturers of jewellery and wallpapers, Westminster: wine and spirits order book 1941-1944 (2872)
  • Oxford Express Dairies, London: records incl ledgers with material rel to Sudbury Dairy Co 1954-1960 (2893)
  • Marshall Sisson, architect: plans of alterations to church and churchyard of St James, Piccadilly, with plan of statue of John Wesley at Methodist Central Hall 1974-1981 (2900)