Three women linking arms. Cat ref: Coal 80/673/013 Accessions to repositories
Choose a topicChoose a repository

Archifau Ynys Mon / Anglesey Archives: 2016 Accessions

Go to contact details in the ARCHON DirectoryArchifau Ynys Mon / Anglesey Archives

  • Prichard family of Llwydiarth Esgob: family papers incl photographs c1901-1987 (WM/2596)
  • Owen Charles Parry-Jones (1932-2015), general practitioner and poet: papers (WDAAW)
  • Lucy Williams (fl 1900-2000), local historian: additional collected and research materials rel to a murder/libel trial in Beaumaris (1672) 1672 (WDO/146)
  • William Prytherch Parry, ophthalmic optician and pharmacist, Llanfairpwll: papers c1960 (WDAAX)
  • Anglesey County Council: minute books 1919-1991 (WDAAV)
  • Holyhead Magistrates Court: registers for licensing, criminal work, family proceedings and licensing records 1903-2007 (WY/25, WY/26)
  • Menai Bridge Town Council: additional minutes 1958-2010 (WP/24)
  • Plans for proposed county school in Holyhead by Jos Owen, and for workers' cottages by RJ Hughes for Valley Rural District Council c1900, 1920 (WA/18/64/1 - 5, WBJ/455/1 - 2)
  • Copy letters written by Harry Bowen, principal lighthouse keeper at South Stack, Holyhead 1853-1859 (WM/2589)