Three women linking arms. Cat ref: Coal 80/673/013 Accessions to repositories
Choose a topicChoose a repository

Suffolk Record Office, Bury St Edmunds Branch: 2012 Accessions

Go to contact details in the ARCHON DirectorySuffolk Record Office, Bury St Edmunds Branch

  • Hervey family, Marquesses of Bristol, Suffolk: estate papers 1657-2004 (HA572)
  • French: diary 1833-1891 (HD3232)
  • Arthur S Oswald, historian: research papers rel to Suffolk churches and their furnishings 1946-1950s (HD3223)
  • The Green Dragon, public house, Newmarket: deeds and papers 1797-1934 (HD3207)
  • Little Waldingfield, newsagent: account books and order book 1964-1981 (HC588)
  • Walsham Institute Penny Savings Bank: minutes, ledgers and papers 1859-1876 (HF502)
  • Barnham: accounts 1646-1672 (HD3217)
  • Bures Community Centre: minutes, plans and corresp 1957-1976 (GC723)
  • Carlford and Colneis Hundred Workhouse: 'Weekly state of the Poor in the House of industry t Nacton' ledger 1807-1813 (ADA10)
  • Drinkstone parish: additional early parish records, incl overseers, charities and churchwardens accounts c1500-1899 (FL562)
  • Great Thurlow parish: registers of banns, services and burials; orders of service, corresp, and accounts 1823-1993 (FL638)
  • Hartismere Union: register of persons seeking poor relief rel to Eye district 1841-1843 (ADA3)
  • Hitcham Parish Council: minutes, receipts and payments books and parish papers 1857-2012 (HD3224)
  • Long Melford Mother and Toddler Club: minutes and corresp 1971-2004 (GC725)
  • Melton Parish Council: minutes and accounts 1894-2011 (EG57)
  • Newmarket Local History Society: maps 1878-2012 (GC721)
  • Scaltback Middle School, Newmarket: diaries, photographs, copy plans and corresp 1976-2011 (ADB523)
  • Stradishall Village Hall: minute books 1949-1976 (FL632)
  • Sudbury Town Council: accounts, additional minutes, indexed copy letter book, Sudbury Burial Board Labour account 1737-1957 (EG574)
  • Wissington parish: banns book 1824-2010 (FB65)
  • Diamond Jubillee collection: photographs, leaflets and records 2012 (HD3213)
  • Manors of Cockfield Hall and Earls Hall: research and notes on the two manors, comprising 14 booklets, 4 notebooks, papers and files 20th cent (HD3233)
  • Map of road from Long Melford to Lavenham 1829 (P970)