The National Archives
Search our website
  • Search our website
  • Search our records
   
 
Three women linking arms. Cat ref: Coal 80/673/013 Accessions to repositories
 
 
 
 
Choose a topicChoose a repository
 

Major accessions to repositories in 1998 relating to Roman Catholicism

Local

Centre for Buckinghamshire Studies

  • Convent of St Katherine of Alexandria, Fulham and Hambledon: records c1887-1998 (D 237)

Cheshire and Chester Archives and Local Studies

  • St Francis' Catholic Church, Chester: council minutes 1984-93 (ERC 11, Acc 05571)

Norfolk Record Office

  • Father Edward Ram of St John Timberhill, Norwich: corresp and papers mainly rel to his introduction of and support for High Church practices 1879-1917 (PB74/142-156)

Tyne and Wear Archives Service

  • St Bede's Secondary Modern School, South Shields: log book 1921-63 (E/SS6)

West Sussex Record Office

  • St Richard's Catholic Church, Chichester: records c1850-c1989 (Acc 11,231)

West Yorkshire Archive Service, Calderdale

  • Brighouse Cemetery: list of known Catholic burials (MISC:991)

National

British Library, Manuscript Collections

  • Sherborne missal (Add MS 74236)

National Library of Wales

  • Cardiff Roman Catholic Archdiocese: records 1850-1916 (Catholic Records: Dioceses of Newport and Menevia)

Special

Pusey House Library

  • Society of Mary: records

Scottish Catholic Archives

  • Diocese of Argyll and the Isles (addnl): episcopal records c1970-95
  • Hugh MacEwan (1874-1984), Monsignor: papers
  • Preshome Chapel: rules 1803
  • St John's Deanery, Archdiocese of St Andrews and Edinburgh: records 1951-71

Westminster Diocesan Archives

  • Michael Richards, priest and teacher: papers 1960-97

University

Dundee University Archives

  • St Mary convent, Dundee: records c1950-80

London Metropolitan University: The Women's Library

  • Catholic Women's Ordination: records 1992-98 (5/RCW)

Trinity College Dublin

  • Richardus Phelippus Augnetas: certificate of absolution and reception into a confraternity at Thelsfford, Warwickshire 1492 (11020/2)