- Who we are
- Management Board
- Boards and advisory groups
- Plans, policies, performance and projects
- Research and scholarship
- Collection care
- Advisory Council
- Advisory Panel on Public Sector Information
- Executive team
Tenders and contracts
As part of the transparency agenda, the government has made the following commitments with regard to procurement and contracting:
- All new central government ICT contracts over the value of £10,000 are to be published in full and online
- All new central government tender documents for contracts over £10,000 are to be published on a single website, with this information to be made available to the public free of charge
- All new central government contracts are to be published in full
Details of central government tenders and contracts, including those for The National Archives, will be published on Contracts Finder.
Contracts Finder is the government's single platform for providing access to public procurement related information and documentation free of charge.