Industrial action planned for Wednesday 1 February
Members of the Public and Commercial Services Union have voted in favour of industrial action on Wednesday 1 February, in which we anticipate some of our staff will participate. We will remain open to visitors on this day but expect some of our services to be affected, as follows:
- We will provide a document reading room service, limited to pre-booked advance orders only
- Our walk-in service for ordering documents on the day will be suspended
- Our on site research enquiry services may be affected
- Our café will operate a slightly reduced service
- Our shop and exhibition will remain open.
Our online services, including Live Chat and record copying, will not be affected.