Request & response
I want to submit a request for some information from the organisation, in relation to their contract’s register.
The contract register should display all the organisations existing/live contracts I would like the register to display the following columns/headings:
1. Contract Reference
2. Contract Title
3. Procurement Category
4. Supplier Name
5. Spend (Total or Annual)
6. Contract Duration
7. Contract Extensions
8. Contract Starting Date
9. Expiration Date
10. Contract Description [Please provide me with as much detail as possible.]
11. Contact Owner (Full contact details if possible.)
12. CPV codes/ProClass
1. For those organisation planning to make an exemption around spend, the spend information I have requested is an overall figure and I am not requesting a complete breakdown of services relating to the spend.
2. If the organisation has a CRM system or a similar system there should be a facility to download and extract contract data.
3. You may forward me a Weblink to a portal to download the contract register, please make sure all of the organisation’s contracts are provided as doing prior research I have found that most organisations have only uploaded a small portion of all of their contracts.
Please do not think that this is the only information I require if you could provide me with more information that would be great.
Contract Data/API Contact Details
13. Can you also provide me with contact details of the person responsible for the actual contract’s register or someone responsible for API? [Name, Job Title, Telephone, Email Address] At the very least provide me with their actual job title.
(Meaning of API “a set of functions and procedures that allow the creation of applications which access the features or data of an operating system, application, or other service.)
In line with the Public Contracts Regulations 2015, The National Archives publishes information about all contract awards with a value of £10,000 or more in the public domain on the Contracts Finder website – https://www.contractsfinder.service.gov.uk/Search – and has done so since that website was first introduced in February 2015
You also asked about contract owners and who is responsible for maintaining our contracts register. This is the responsibility of our Head of Procurement, Project Delivery & Contract Management, Darren Austin:
Head of Procurement, Project Delivery & Contract Management
+44 (0)20 8876 3444 ext. 2115
The National Archives, Kew, Richmond, Surrey TW9 4DU