A document has been produced for the Government entitled ‘REVIEW OF GOVERNMENT DIGITAL RECORDS’ and was completed by Alex Allan, August 2015. Could you tell me:
1. Who instigated this report?
2. What qualification in the digital computing world Mr Alex Allan has to conduct such an enquiry?,
3. Why was Alex Allan selected?
4. Why wasn’t a Fellow of the British Computer Society chosen?
5. How much did it cost to produce this report?
No information held.
I can confirm that The National Archives does not hold this information.
This report was commissioned by the Cabinet Secretary at the time and therefore the requested information is not held by The National Archives.
The below links may assist you with your enquiry, however, your Freedom of Information request is better directed at the department responsible, in this case the Cabinet Office (details below):
We will not be forwarding your request so you will need to contact them directly at:
London SW1A 2AS