Please send to me all records of information on United Kingdom general elections, United Kingdom local elections, United Kingdom mayoral elections, and United Kingdom referendums which allege electoral fraud (the staging of a desired election outcome), or referendum fraud (the staging of a desired referendum outcome), was legalised, or found to be legal and constitutionally permissible, and committed at any of the elections and referendums listed below.
Elections and referendums:
1. The May 5th, 2016, United Kingdom local elections and London mayoral election.
2. The June 23rd, 2016, United Kingdom European Union membership referendum.
3. The May 4th, 2017, United Kingdom local elections.
4. The June 8th, 2017, United Kingdom general election.
5. The May 3rd, 2018, United Kingdom local elections and mayoral elections.
No information held
Thank you for your enquiry of 9th August 2018 in which you asked for records of information held at The National Archives relating to electoral fraud or referendum fraud committed at specified elections and referendums.
I can confirm that The National Archives does not hold any information that falls within the scope of your request.