Request & Response
1) How many desktop and laptop computers does your organisation own in total?
We operate 863 desktop and laptop computers.
2) How many desktop and laptop computers does your organisation own that run on the Windows 7 operating system?
We have 19 desktop and laptop computers operating with Windows 7.
3) How many desktop and laptop computers does your organisation own that run on a version of Windows even older than Windows 7 (for example Windows Vista or Windows XP)?
We have 0 desktop and laptop computers operating with Windows XP or earlier.
4) If you cannot answer the questions above, can you provide an estimate for what percentage of computers owned by your organisation currently run on Windows 7or an even older version of Windows?
The above questions are answered.
5) Has your organisation set a deadline for upgrading to Windows 10 any computers that currently run on Windows 7 or an older version of Windows?
We have set a deadline but the upgrade or decommissioning of the Windows 7 computers is mainly dependent on replacement or upgrade of third party connected devices and we are actively pursuing these upgrades.