- Who we are
- Executive team
- Management Board
- Boards and advisory groups
- Plans, policies, performance and projects
- Research and scholarship
- Collection care
- Advisory Council
- Advisory Panel on Public Sector Information
Cataloguing Strategy Panel
The Cataloguing Strategy Panel is a panel of experts from The National Archives which assesses major cataloguing projects to improve searchability and access to public records.
See cataloguing projects for information on the latest projects to make our records searchable online.
The panel has the following areas of responsibility:
- to evaluate and endorse proposals for cataloguing projects
- to prioritise major cataloguing projects by identifying the business and user needs behind proposals as well as the benefits, risks and resources required
- to manage and promote the cataloguing programme
- to foster cross-departmental cooperation and collaboration in cataloguing practice
- to review comments from user groups on proposed cataloguing projects.
A user advisory group reviews and monitors our catalogue improvement programme.
Suggestions for Catalogue improvements
Please send us your suggestions for Catalogue enhancements, whether to individual entries or for major projects.