(1) James Collinge of Kinnerton Lodge, co. Flint., Esq.
(2) Lizzie Kelly of Mold, co. Flint., wife of Robert Stewart Kelly, solicitor.
(3) As in (1) and Edward Tristram (formerly spelt Trustram) of Oldham, co. Lancs., solicitor.
(4) Georgina Elizabeth Robinson of 14 Gardnor Mansions, Church Row, Hampstead, London, spinster.
(5) Stanley Fielder Mott of Greens Park, Towcester, co. Northants., Army Brigadier General.
(6) Edward Tristram and Oswald Robinson of Manchester, merchant.
(7) Gertrude Mary Kenyon-Fuller of Sandford Mill, Woodley, Reading, co. Berks., wife of Albert Charles Cleveland Kenyon-Fuller, Esq.
(8) As in (6).
(9) Rev. Hubert Gaster Chalk of St. Thomas's Vicarage, Exeter, clerk in holy orders.
(10) As in (6).
(11) George Barlow Robinson of Singleton, Bexhill on Sea, co. Sussex, Esq.
(12) George Spark Claydon of Prudential Buildings, Union Street, Oldham, solicitor.
(13) Wilhelmina Harriet Ascroft of Hurst Lodge, Sunningdale, co. Berks., widow.
(14) Gordon Barlow Ascroft of the Tudor House, Luston, Army Captain; and Walter Maw of Oldham, solicitor.
(15) Margaret Ellen Denniss of Belmont, Uxbridge, co. Middx., wife of Edmund Robert Bartley Denniss, Esq., M.P., barrister at law.
(16) The said Edmund Robert Bartley Denniss; Alfred Berry Weaver of Cedar Lawn, Hampstead Heath, co. Middx., Esq., barrister at law; and George Hanson Denniss of Gliddon Road, West Kensington, London, Esq., barrister at law.
(17) John Pask and Victor Pask, both of St. Julians, Caerleon, co. Mon., timber merchants.
Recites deeds 1860-1912 and wills of James Cottinge (17 January 1870), Ethel Harriette Mott (5 February 1904) and Winifred Margaret Chalk (17 February 1904).
Consideration: From (17) as follows: £125 each to (1) and (3); £83 6s. 8d. to (14) and (16) and £16 13s. 4d. to (4), (6), (8), (10) and (12).
Land including Nells Wood, in occupation of Charles Taylor. [Boundaries/Acreages given]. Plan also endorsed.
Appended: Conveyance. 16 April 1919.
(1) Louisa Robinson of Singleton, Terminus Avenue, Bexhill on Sea, widow.
(2) As in (12).
(3) As in (17).
Recites will of George Barlow Robinson (17 July 1909).
Consideration: £16 13s. 4d.
Share of the above (Longwood Farm).
With copy statutory declaration (19-20 November 1910) of (13), Elizabeth Collinge of Kinnerton Lodge, co. Flint, widow, and (4); copy will of George Barlow Robinson of Braehead, Hythe, Southampton, co. Hants., Esq.; conveyance (24 October 1923) from (17) to Alice Muriel Clive of Whitfield, widow; and abstract of title with plan (1860-1919).