Access to Archives

Part of the UK archives network

GRAYRIGG


The hierarchical structure of this catalogue is shown below. See the entire contents of the catalogue

Reference WPR 5
Covering dates 1594-1981
Held by Cumbria Record Office, Kendal
Extent 7 SUB FONDS



Folder icon  [no title]  WPR 5/1/5/1/3  16 October 1868

These documents are held at Cumbria Record Office, Kendal

Contents:
Appointment of new trustees,
1. John Rowlandson of Lambrigg, John Atkinson of Beckhouses, Lambrigg, Thomas Farrer of Howgill, Yorks., William Richardson of Dillicar, and William Hoggarth of Davy Bank, Firbank, all yeomen.
2. Daniel Harrison of Kendal, gent.
3. Thomas Farrer Atkinson of Beckhouses, Lambrigg, Reverend George Wood Henry Taylor, incumbent of Grayrigg, John Rowlandson, William Thompson of Moresdale Hall, Lambrigg, esq., Thomas Farrer and William Sutton of Docker, Arthur Shepherd of Shaw End., [Patton], esq., John Hayton of Whinfell, yeoman and William Hoggarth.
Premises:- closes called High Moors containing 7 acres 1 rood and Myres containing 3 acres 3 roods, part of Fleetholme, Dillicar [as in above part recited feoffment of 4 January 1723].


No further details   Copy 1902 Education Act. Pr  WPR 5/1/5/2  1902
No further details   Preliminary proposals for re-organisation of schools under 1944. Education Act. Pr  WPR 5/1/5/3  1946
No further details   Draft scheme: Grayrigg Church of England Educational Foundation  WPR 5/1/5/4  196[-]
No further details   Statements of accounts  WPR 5/1/5/6  1933-1957
No further details   Plan of proposed out offices. Undated  WPR 5/1/5/7  Not dated
No further details   Plan of school land at Fleetholme. Undated  WPR 5/1/5/8  Not dated
No further details   Report of religious instruction  WPR 5/1/5/9  1958
No further details   Letter containing estimate for internal decoration. Of school house  WPR 5/1/5/10  1959
No further details   Letter about reconstruction and extension of school  WPR 5/1/5/11  1961

The contents of this catalogue are the copyright of Cumbria Record Office, Kendal
Rights in the Access to Archives database are the property of the Crown, © 2001-2014

The records described on this page are held by Cumbria Record Office, Kendal