- Latest news and document releases
- News archive
- Document releases archive
- Free enewsletter
Searching and sharing Gazettes now easier than ever
02 April 2014
The Gazette website enables you to search millions of official notices covering nearly 350 years of the UK's history. Following on from its beta phase, the enhanced site includes many new interactive features, including social media sharing and the ability to create your own 'bespoke editions' of The Gazette.
Janine Eves, Gazette Business and Operations Director at The Stationery Office (TSO), says: 'With a proud reputation as an authoritative source of public information that's relevant to everyone, transforming the UK's oldest public record into a modern, accessible, easy-to-use resource was crucial in today's digital age. We have opened up centuries of British history and business-critical information, making it easier to find what you're looking for. We encourage you to explore the new website and share and reuse its data - we're confident you'll be delighted with what you see.'
- new search tools and notice grouping - find the information you're looking for easily
- sharing tools - share notices that interest you through email or social media
- location searching with interactive mapping - view notices in geographic areas you're interested in
- MyGazette personalised account - store your saved searches or favourite notices for quick and easy reference
- articles, checklists and videos - make the most of The Gazette with helpful tools
- bespoke editions - now you can create bespoke editions of The Gazette using your saved or favourite notices
- new mobile site and free newsstand APP - access information whatever your device
Carol Tullo, Director of Information Policy and Services at The National Archives, said: 'The new enhanced site allows the millions of notices and official content of The Gazette to be captured, discovered and shared by users shaping the service for the benefit of all.'
Explore The Gazette at: www.thegazette.co.uk