- Latest news
- News archive
- Document releases in 2014
- Document releases archive
- Free enewsletter
Allocation of papers accepted in lieu of tax
20 July 2012
The following archive collections have been accepted in lieu of tax by the government:
- papers of Nevil Maskelyne (1732-1811), Astronomer Royal
- correspondence of Hugh Oakeley Arnold-Forster (1855-1909)
- family and estate papers of the Arnold-Forster family, 14th - 20th century
Any library, record office or similar institution in the UK interested in being allocated the papers should contact the Head of the Private Archives Team, Archives Sector Development, The National Archives, Ruskin Avenue, Kew TW9 4DU, or email: email@example.com for further information.
Please send your applications to this address by 14 September 2012.
Please note, the application process has now closed.
Sharing will require cookies. Show details