Information loss and cyber attacks can have huge consequences for government organisations in terms of cost, reputation and trust so it’s important your team is trained to mitigate against these risks.
The National Archives plays a key role in ensuring government organisations understand information risk and staff have sufficient training to prevent breaches and information loss.
The benefits of our training:
- increased awareness of risks and how to manage them
- sharing of best practice and case studies from other public sector organisations
- helps build awareness amongst staff that information assurance and cyber security are more than just concerns for the IT department
- understanding the legal and policy context of information assurance roles
- protecting the organisation and its information assets
- training for IAOs and SIROs in central government is mandatory
- all our training is free to government organisations