The Licensing Forum is made up of a group of practitioners from across the public sector who are involved in licensing and copyright. The forum provides an opportunity for them to share best practice and problems and to discuss developments in information policy.
Terms of reference
The terms of reference are to share best practice at practitioner level across central government.
The forum aims to:
- improve licensing systems and processes
- ensure greater consistency in licensing and information policy across government
- increase transparency of licensing and information policy both internally and externally
- encourage a greater awareness of emerging information policy across government
- promote good customer service and responsiveness to customer requirements
It is intended that the forum will meet quarterly. The Chair will not be provided by one department but will rotate on a voluntary basis. Meetings will consist of brief presentations by members or guest speakers, followed by group discussion. We will produce a report of the proceedings, to be disseminated online among members and the Advisory Panel on Public Sector Information (APPSI).
Find meeting minutes from the past few years below. You can find minutes prior to 2008 in the UK Government Web Archive.
Meeting minutes and agenda
21 March 2014 agenda (0.28 Mb)
26 June 2013 (0.31 Mb)
10 July 2012 (0.35 Mb)
9 February 2012 (0.00 Mb)
8 September 2011 (0.00 Mb)
6 April 2011 (0.36 Mb)
7 December 2010 (0.40 Mb)
30 April 2010 (0.11 Mb)
21 January 2010 (0.09 Mb)
21 September 2009 (0.34 Mb)
4 June 2009 (0.04 Mb)
28 January 2009 (0.05 Mb)
24 September 2008 (0.21 Mb)
20 May 2008 (0.16 Mb)
5 February 2008 (0.16 Mb)