Learn about re-using public sector information (PSI), licensing and copyright.
Producing official publications
Find guidance for government organisations, including producing and publishing Command, House of Commons and un-numbered Act Papers.
Training courses and events
Sign up for short courses in records and information management and information assurance, aimed at staff from government departments and public record bodies.
- Introduction to Information Management
- Digital Transfer training
- Appraisal and selection masterclass
- Cataloguing and file preparation e-learning
- Selection and transfer process foundation course
- Information Assurance and Cyber Security training
- Digital continuity training
- Implementing the 20-year rule – transferring to places of deposit