Trooping the Colour (WORK 21/292)
9. This is a picture taken at the Trooping of the Colour sometime between 1948 and 1950:
- Who is the person in the photograph?
- How do you think this person creates an image of herself?
- Write a list of the different ways you can find out information about this person, then think about how you would have found out about Elizabeth I in her day. How do they compare?
- How difficult do you think it was for Elizabeth I to present herself to her subjects?
Look at Source 4.