Donald Campbells employment record (WO 363/C)
|Date of Offence||15.1.13||4.2.13||22.5.13||4 11/13|
|Cases of Drunkenness||1||2||3|
|Offence||I obtaining extension of leave Under false pretences||II Drunk on joining the Station||Drunk in barracks about 8.30pm||Drunk in Barracks about 8.45pm|
|By whom reported and Names of Witnesses||Documentary|
|L/C Salmon||Sg Richardson|
|PUNISHMENT awarded||Admonished||Fined 2/6||Fined 4/6|
|Date of award, or of order dispensing with trail||5.2.13||23.5.13||6 11/13|
|By whom||Major Dyson||Capt James||Capt Price|
|Date of Commencement||--||--||--|
|Date of Expiration||--||--||--|
3. Read Source 2, 3 and 4. These records show Donald Campbell’s charges.
- How old was Private Campbell by 1913?
- What was Private Campbell found guilty of in Glencorse on 15 January 1913?
- Using information from all three extracts, what offences was Campbell found guilty of throughout his military career?
- In your opinion, how serious were these offences?