Study this source carefully. It contains information that could be useful in your presentation on life in the trenches. As you study the source, ask yourself:
- What are these soldiers doing?
- What do these photos tell you about what it was like to be in the front line?
- In what ways are these soldiers similar or different to the British soldiers you have seen on this website and in your other studies?
- Which aspects of trench warfare do these sources provide information on?
- How could any of these sources be used in your final presentation?