Study this source carefully. It contains information that could be useful in your presentation on life in the trenches. As you study the source, ask yourself:
- What is shown in these sources?
- Can you tell what the original aim of the tank was?
- Do these sources suggest it was an effective weapon?
- Does this suggest the tank was a propaganda weapon as well as a battlefield weapon?
- Do these sources give any hint of the weaknesses of this weapon?
- Which aspects of trench warfare do these sources provide information on?
- How could any of these sources be used in your final presentation?