Keele University Library Special Collections and Archives
Archon Code : 172
Tel: 01782 733 237
Fax: 01782 734 502
|Online map: streetmap|
- Open : M-F 9-5
- Closed : Closed 5 days at Easter, 10 days at Christmas and 10 days in the Summer
- Book in advance
- Wheelchair access
- A reader's ticket is required for access to the Spode manuscripts
- Photocopying and digital imaging services are available.
- For details of their services, please see their Introductory Guide.
- Collection level descriptions of their major holdings are available on Archives Hub.
- Proof of identity required
NRA information for this repository
The NRA indexes contain the following entries for this repository :
Browse the major accessions to this repository by year.
If a date is not displayed there are no accessions for that year.
Accessions to other repositories can also be viewed on this website.
Last amended : 04-Oct-2011 10:28