Cheshire Archives and Local Studies
Archon Code : 17
Cheshire Record Office|
Tel: 01244 972 574
Fax: 01244 973 812
|Online map: streetmap|
|Acting Archives & Local Studies Manager :
Mr Paul Newman|
- Open : Tu-F 9-5; 3rd Sa in every month 9-4
- Closed : 1st full week in December and bank holidays
- Book in advance
- Readers ticket required
- Member of CARN scheme
- Wheelchair access
- Photographic, scanning and photocopying services and self-service microfilm reader-printer are avalable. Users may bring their own cameras.
- Archives and Local Studies catalogues at http://archive.cheshire.gov.uk. Range of indexes available on website.
- Tithe maps online at http://maps.cheshire.gov.uk/tithemaps.
- Research service
NRA information for this repository
The NRA indexes contain the following entries for this repository :
Online finding aids for this repository
Link to repository's catalogue
Link(s) to networks :
Last amended : 30-May-2012 08:38