Greater Manchester County Record Office (with Manchester Archives)
Archon Code : 124
56 Marshall Street |
Tel: 0161 832 5284
Fax: 0161 839 3808
|Online map: streetmap|
|Archives+ Manager :
Mr Kevin Bolton|
- Open : M, Tu, Th 9-5; 2nd and 4th Sa in the month 9-5
- Closed : Closed on Wednesdays and Fridays
- Book in advance
- Readers ticket required
- Member of CARN scheme
- Please note that from Sept 2013 the Manchester Room at City Library and the Greater Manchester County Record Office will close temporarily until Spring 2014. For more information please see their website
- Photocopying, microfilm, photography and digital copying services are available (all subject to the conditions of the archive).
- Guide to Collections and catalogues of many collections available on website. Many of our catalogues are available on Access to Archives.
- Customers must book a space in the archive searchroom in advance. For collections stored on-site, all requests must be received by 12 noon on the working day prior to your visit. 2 weeks' notice is required for archives stored off-site.
NRA information for this repository
The NRA indexes contain the following entries for this repository :
Browse the major accessions to this repository by year.
If a date is not displayed there are no accessions for that year.
1994 1998 2004 2006 2007 2008 2010 2011
Accessions to other repositories can also be viewed on this website.
Online finding aids for this repository
Last amended : 10-May-2013 10:21