The cataloguing grants strand of Archives Revealed is now open for applications. The deadline for applications is Friday 7 December 2018.
This strand awards grants of up to £40,000 for archives to create catalogues of archival collections.
These grants are designed to
- support the transformation of archive services
- help archives to improve access to collections
- help archives to increase public engagement with history and the UK's documentary heritage
They will fund archives with collections that can
- show clear local, regional, national or international significance, or significance to a specific audience group
- demonstrate a high level of potential to engage people and communities with archives and heritage
Our goal is to
- fund a diverse range of projects representing the depth and breadth of the UK’ s archive holdings
- support projects that can demonstrate a transformational impact on their archive services, their activities and their ongoing roles in the community