- Archiving the arts
- Digitisation consortium
- Discovery: finding archives and their collections
- Explore Your Archive toolkit
- Family and estate records
- First World War and archives
- Giving value: fundraising capacity for the archive sector
- London 2012
- Records surveys
- Transforming Archives
- Volunteering research project
- 20-year rule and records of local interest
- Manorial Documents Register
Accessions to Repositories 2013 is now complete. You can see the entries for the 2013 returns at Accessions to Repositories
Three new digests were added to the survey for 2013; these included Black History, Disability and World War One. As a result of this some interesting entries can be found included in each of the above digests for example records from the Preston Black History Group, held at Lancashire Archives, the Speaking up for Disability Project located at West Sussex Record Office and numerous First World War records from across the country including soldier's diaries, papers and correspondence.
Find out more about accessions by reading our FAQs below.
Accessions to Repositories FAQs (PDF, 0.09Mb)
Download our Accessions template (XLS, 0.02Mb)
For further information about accessions contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
This page contains PDF, XLS files. See plug-ins and file formats for help in accessing these file types.