Three women linking arms. Cat ref: Coal 80/673/013 Accessions to repositories
Choose a topicChoose a repository

Cambridgeshire Archives: 2013 Accessions

Go to contact details in the ARCHON DirectoryCambridgeshire Archives

  • WG Hagger & Sons of Birdlimes Farm and Maor Farm, Comberton: accounts 1946-1988 (R113/060)
  • Thomas and Sharach Livermore, wheat millers, Great Wilbraham: account book 1839-1859 (R113/056)
  • Action Committee for a Hospital in Ely (ACHE): minutes, accounts and corresp rel to potential use of hospital buildings and sites 1990-2012 (R113/036)
  • Barton Village Institute: minutes 1947-1974 (R113/019)
  • Cambridgeshire, Huntingdonshire and Isle of Ely Rifle Association: accounts and papers 1912-2007 (R113/067, 94)
  • Cottenham charities: papers rel to Pepys School Trust and Cottenham British School Trust 1847-1992 (R113/078)
  • East Anglian Sugarcraft Exhibition: minutes and accounts 1988-2012 (R113/039)
  • Ely Diocesan Mothers Union: branch records 1919-2009 (R113/041)
  • Ely and Newmarket Methodist Circuit: register of burials and baptisms and records rel to Thetford Methodist church 1872-1978 (R113/042)
  • Fen Ditton Parish Council: minutes and accounts 1997-2009 (R113/011)
  • Grantchester Parish Council: minutes 1958-1995 (R113/002)
  • Great Shelford Parish Council: minutes, accounts and papers 1973-2012 (R113/060)
  • Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals, Cambridge branch: minutes and reports 1881-1998 (R113/073)
  • Swaffham Pior Zion Baptist Church: minutes, accounts and Sunday school attendance registers 1880-2004 (R113/035)