The National Archives
Search our website
  • Search our website
  • Search our records
   
 
Three women linking arms. Cat ref: Coal 80/673/013 Accessions to repositories
 
 
 
 
Choose a topicChoose a repository
 

Pembrokeshire Record Office: 2010 Accessions

Go to contact details in the ARCHON DirectoryPembrokeshire Record Office

  • Newgale Colliery: record book with a small plan 1791-1910 (HDX/1813)
  • Campaign for a Bilingual Secondary School in Pembrokeshire: correspondence and papers 1974-1990 (DSO/106)
  • Churches Together in Milford: minutes, accounts and correspondence 1970-98 (DFC/X/3)
  • Lampeter Velfrey Parish Council: minutes and accounts 1928-79 (HSPC/3)
  • Merched Y Wawr, Blaenffos: minutes, programmes and membership records 1968-2009 (DSO/108)
  • Merched Y Wawr, Mynachlogddu: minutes 1973-1999 (DSO/107)
  • The Pembroke Conference: short history, papers and photographs 1954-73 (HDX/1724)
  • Pembrokeshire Circuit of the Wesleyan Methodist Church: baptism registers, register of deeds, accounts, minutes, collection journals and sunday school registers (DFC/M/10)
  • Pembrokeshire Lawn Tennis Association: minutes and papers 1936-2004 (DSO/104)
  • Penally Women's Institute: minutes 1952-93 (D/WI/42)
  • Penally Congregational Chapel: records incl scrapbook of its history 1882-1993 (DFC/C/23)
  • St Mary parish, Haverfordwest: accounts, corresp, conveyance of tithe income and parish magazines 1747-1992 (HPR/2)
  • St. Tudwal's parish church, Llanstadwell: banns register, corresp, accounts and other records (HPR/131)
  • Tasker's High School for Girls Old Girls Association: minutes, corresp and other papers 1942-80 (DSO/105)
  • Trinity House, Pembrokeshire: plans and drawings of various lighthouses on the Pembrokeshire coast 1951-96 (T/TH)
  • Walwyn's Castle National School: minutes 1886-1955 (HPR/59)