The National Archives
Search our website
  • Search our website
  • Search our records
   
 
Three women linking arms. Cat ref: Coal 80/673/013 Accessions to repositories
 
 
 
 
Choose a topicChoose a repository
 

Canterbury Cathedral Archives: 2007 Accessions

Go to contact details in the ARCHON DirectoryCanterbury Cathedral Archives

  • Derek Ingram Hill, canon of Canterbury Cathedral: additional diaries 1936-52 (U494)
  • Ann Wilks of Whitstable: files rel to footpaths and village greens, incl historical and legal material on protection and registration of local public spaces late 20th cent (U500)
  • Aucher's Charity, Canterbury: additional accounts 1703-1971 (U483)
  • Barham parish: additional records 19th-20th cent (U3/163)
  • Broad Oak Village Hall: minutes 1926-71 (U499)
  • Canterbury Cathedral Cricket Club: corresp and scoring books 1935-64 (U501)
  • Kingston parish: additional records 19th-20th cent (U3/168)
  • Womenswold parish: banns register 1939-2002 (U3/106)
  • Deed granting a croft in St Cosmas and Damian, Blean 1413 (U496)