The National Archives
Search our website
  • Search our website
  • Search our records
   
 
Three women linking arms. Cat ref: Coal 80/673/013 Accessions to repositories
 
 
 
 
Choose a topicChoose a repository
 

Dumfries and Galloway Archives: 2003 Accessions

Go to contact details in the ARCHON DirectoryDumfries and Galloway Archives

  • Maxwell family, Earls of Nithsdale (addnl): estate papers 1749-1890 (GGD525)
  • Mouswald Grange Farm: financial records, wages books and farm returns book 1920-68 (GGD523)
  • AC Wolffe & Partners, architects, Gatehouse of Fleet: architectural drawings and papers 1950-95 (MP176)
  • Liverpool merchant: letter book 1737 (GGD527)
  • Convent of the Perpetual Adoration, Dumfries: photograph albums of the building in 1902-03 and the convent's jubilee 1934 (GGD516)
  • Davington Library, Eskdalemuir: minutes, exchange registers, registers of fines, lists of books to purchase or bind, subscription list for Reformed Presbyterian Church meeting house at Davington c1837-39 1830-1916 (GGD518)
  • Scottish Womens Rural Institute, Stewartry Federation: records, mainly minutes, of closed Stewartry branches 1922-2002 (GGD521)