The National Archives
Search our website
  • Search our website
  • Search our records
   
 
Three women linking arms. Cat ref: Coal 80/673/013 Accessions to repositories
 
 
 
 
Choose a topicChoose a repository
 

Bath and North East Somerset Record Office: 1998 Accessions

Go to contact details in the ARCHON DirectoryBath and North East Somerset Record Office

  • John Palmer, architect: drawings of the Pump Room and Cross, Bath 1790-97 (Acc 430)
  • Prior Park estate: deeds, corresp and accounts 1729-1828 (Acc 446)