Committee announces newly accredited archive services
The UK Archive Service Accreditation Committee is pleased to announce that the following archive services have been awarded accredited status at the recent meeting of the Archive Service Accreditation Panel:
- Cheshire Archives and Local Studies
- Oxfordshire History Centre
- Pembrokeshire Record Office
- Peterborough Local Studies and Archives
- Rambert Archive
- Royal Bank of Scotland Archives
- Sheffield City Archives
- Wolverhampton City Archives
The archive services demonstrated that they have achieved UK national standards relating to management and resourcing; the care of unique collections and the service offered to their entire range of users.
Forty archive services across the UK have now been awarded accredited status since the launch of Archive Service Accreditation in June 2013, including local authority, business, charity and university archive services.