The Thames Consortium consists of:
Three CDPs will be available in partnership with the Thames Consortium starting in 2017-18, subject to confirmation by the Arts and Humanities Research Council (AHRC).
Through its CDPs, the Thames Consortium aims to:
- deliver excellent research that benefits students and the academic community and supports the strategic objectives of the organisations in the Consortium
- encourage inter- and cross-disciplinary research in the arts and humanities and promote integrated access to collections
- share expertise and communicate research outputs, linking research to public engagement
- support partnership working, both within the Consortium itself and between the heritage and academic sectors
- help students develop experience and skills that will benefit their future careers