||Tyne and Wear Archives Service
||8 series + 5 files
|Conditions of access
||Depositor's consent required for access to these records.
|Source of acquisition
||Accessions 916 (part), 1064 (part), 1704 (part), 2080 (part), 2232 (part), 2310 (part), 2426, 2842 (part), 3374 (part)
||Jesmond Synagogue, Jesmond
Originally conceived as a branch of the Leazes Park Synagogue for families who had moved out of the city centre, but eventually founded in 1914 as an independent congregation. The synagogue, in Eskdale Terrace, was opened in 1915. In 1973 it became part of the new United Hebrew Congregation, and subsequently closed.
The contents of this catalogue are the copyright of
Tyne and Wear Archives Service
Rights in the Access to Archives database are the property of the Crown, © 2001-2014