Access to Archives

Part of the UK archives network

Royal Army Ordnance Corps Photographs


The hierarchical structure of this catalogue is shown below. See the entire contents of the catalogue

Reference RAO
Covering dates 1895-1999
Held by Royal Logistic Corps Museum
Extent 568 files



Folder icon  [no title]  RAO/80/1  [c.1980?]

These documents are held at Royal Logistic Corps Museum

Contents:
The stained glass window from St Barbara's Chapel, removed to Bramley Church when the chapel was de-consecrated.
Provenance: RAOC Gazette?



The contents of this catalogue are the copyright of Royal Logistic Corps Museum
Rights in the Access to Archives database are the property of the Crown, © 2001-2014

The records described on this page are held by Royal Logistic Corps Museum