Access to Archives

Part of the UK archives network

Parish records: Sayers Common to Slinfold


The hierarchical structure of this catalogue is shown below. See the entire contents of the catalogue

Reference Par
Covering dates 1526-2004
Held by West Sussex Record Office
Extent 14 Sub-fonds
Conditions of access Records are open for consultation unless otherwise indicated



Folder icon  SLINDON  Par/175  [n.d.]

These documents are held at West Sussex Record Office

Source of acquisition: The items in sections Par/175/1, 4, 6, 9, 12, 21, 31, 33, together with Par/175/2/1,2, 7/1-6,8 and 24/1-3 were deposited by the incumbent, June 1976, October 1986, November 1990, June 1992, October 1993, November 1994, February and December 2001, January 2004 and January 2005.
Par/175/2/3 was presented by Major J.A. Pearce of Westergate, December 1983.
Par/175/7/7 was presented by K.G. Leslie, November 1988.
The items in section Par/175/30 were deposited by Chichester Rural District Council, November 1962.
The items in sections Par/175/25, 43, 44, 49, 51, 52 together with Par/175/24/4-5 and 14/5-17 were deposited by the Parish Council, May 1971, June 1998, April and August 2000, and January 2002.


Creator(s): Church of England, Slindon Parish, West Sussex; Slindon Parish Council, West Sussex




The contents of this catalogue are the copyright of West Sussex Record Office
Rights in the Access to Archives database are the property of the Crown, © 2001-2014

The records described on this page are held by West Sussex Record Office