Access to Archives

Part of the UK archives network

Parish records: Sayers Common to Slinfold


The hierarchical structure of this catalogue is shown below. See the entire contents of the catalogue

Reference Par
Covering dates 1526-2004
Held by West Sussex Record Office
Extent 14 Sub-fonds
Conditions of access Records are open for consultation unless otherwise indicated



Folder icon  Incumbent: Genefice, glebe, etc  Par/174/6  [n.d.]

These documents are held at West Sussex Record Office


Related information: See also Par/174/25/10

No further details   Papers relating to the rectory and the glebe field  Par/174/6/2  November 1965-December 1973
No further details   Papers relating to the interregnum following the retirement of Rev. John Bishop in 1979 and the subsequent appointment of Rev. Michael Reeve in 1980  Par/174/6/3  June 1979-April 1980
No further details   Papers relating to the interregnum  Par/174/6/4  1990
No further details   Papers relating to the institution of Rev. Paul Jenkins in April 1991  Par/174/6/5  November 1990-March 1991
No further details   Papers relating to the interregnum and the subsequent institution of Rev. Richard Woods  Par/174/6/6  August 1997-March 1999
No further details   Research notes into the disappearance of the rectory during the 17 century  Par/174/6/7  Late 20 century


The contents of this catalogue are the copyright of West Sussex Record Office
Rights in the Access to Archives database are the property of the Crown, © 2001-2014

The records described on this page are held by West Sussex Record Office