Access to Archives

Part of the UK archives network

Parish records: Sayers Common to Slinfold


The hierarchical structure of this catalogue is shown below. See the entire contents of the catalogue

Reference Par
Covering dates 1526-2004
Held by West Sussex Record Office
Extent 14 Sub-fonds
Conditions of access Records are open for consultation unless otherwise indicated



Folder icon  Incumbent: Church Fabric, etc  Par/174/4  [n.d.]

These documents are held at West Sussex Record Office


Related information: See also Par/174/11/3

No further details   Correspondence, bills and related papers mainly concerning repairs to the church  Par/174/4/1  1883-1910
No further details   Plan on tracing papers of church gate and porch  Par/174/4/2  n.d
No further details   Plan of church by C. Kite and Co., engineers, London, N.W  Par/174/4/3  n.d
No further details   Faculty and related papers for heating apparatus  Par/174/4/4  1922
No further details   Accounts and estimates for installation of a new organ  Par/174/4/5  1893, 1894
No further details   Correspondence relating to the placing of brass plates on the two monuments in the church reputed to be the 10 and 11 Earls of Arundel  Par/174/4/7  August 1976-October 1984
No further details   Description of the valuables in the church  Par/174/4/8  1978
No further details   Papers relating to church fabric  Par/174/4/9  January 1982-December 1985
No further details   Papers relating to church fabric (financial)  Par/174/4/10  May 1985-June 1989
No further details   Correspondence with the Historic Churches Preservation Trust  Par/174/4/11  September 1986-April 1988
No further details   Correspondence with the Sussex Historic Churches Trust  Par/174/4/12  August 1986-April 1988
No further details   Papers relating to church fabric  Par/174/4/13  1986
No further details   Papers relating to storm damage  Par/174/4/15  November 1987-February 1989
No further details   Papers relating to church fabric  Par/174/4/16  1987
No further details   Papers relating to church fabric  Par/174/4/17  January 1988-April 1989
No further details   Papers relating to the church organ  Par/174/4/19  March 1966-February 1978
No further details   Papers relating to the church clock  Par/174/4/20  December 1972-January 1979
No further details   Papers relating mainly to repairs to north-east and north-west windows  Par/174/4/21  September 1978-March 1980
No further details   Papers relating to restoration of church windows  Par/174/4/22  July 1979-October 1982
No further details   Papers relating to fabric, including the clock  Par/174/4/24  February 1989-September 1991
No further details   Papers mainly relating to fabric  Par/174/4/25  1990s
No further details   Papers relating to payment for repairs to fabric  Par/174/4/26  1991


The contents of this catalogue are the copyright of West Sussex Record Office
Rights in the Access to Archives database are the property of the Crown, © 2001-2014

The records described on this page are held by West Sussex Record Office