Misc. unrelated leases and agreements to lease, incl.no.4 Bentinck Place, Portland Town, Middx., by John Bluett of St.John's Wood, Middx., surgeon, to Eliz. and Maria Bluett of Taunton (1847); messuage nr.Henleys Barn, Bishops Hull, by Betsy Lewis, wid. to Wm.Frank Elliott (1844); house and closes, Bishops Hull, by Mary Ann Franklin, wid., to Hewett John Wheatley (1843-4); closes in Creech St.Michael, Rev.R.B. Bradley, perp.curate of Cothelstone, and A.G. Lethbridge to Jas.Bull and Thos.Davidge of North Curry (1849); close in West Hatch (tithe no. 107) by Hen.Powell Collins of Hatch Beauchamp to Wm.Mason (c. 1843); closes called Shutlands in Halse, by Rev.Aaron Foster, vicar and churchwardens of Kingston St.Mary, to Rich. Brown of Halse and Wm.West lake of Wiveliscombe (1840); Five Dials public house, Ilminster, and closes by Eliz.Humphreys wid. and Henry her son, limeburner, of Hatch Beauchamp to Jas.King of same, publican, and Thos.Howell of Wilton (1841); Kilve Farm and Hilham Downs of 243½ac. in Kilve, by John Hankey Sweeting of Jersey, esq.to Wm. and Daniel Dibble of Brompton Ralph (1837) altered to lease of Parkhouse als.Poorhouse Farm, Kilve, of 119ac. with right of landing coal on shore, by Sweeting receiver, to John, Wm. and John, jun. Langdon (1844); Whitefields Closes, Kingston St.Mary, by churchwardens to Rich.Norris Greenslade of Tarr, Kingston (1840); closes in Kingston St.Mary by Sir S.R.Chapman of Tainfield House, Kingston, same to Wm.Coles of Parsonage Farm, Kingston (1841); closes in Kingston, same to Jas. Tazewell of Kingston (1841); Westhay Cottage and closes, Kingston St.Mary, by Thos.Cogan of Westhay, tanner, to Rev.Hen.Malpas of Taunton St.James (1842); Suttons tenement, Kittisford, by Rev.R.B.Bradley, perp.curate of Ash Priors and A.G.Lethbridge to Thos.Cape of Cothay, Kittisford (1847); Stapley Silk Factory, 3 cottages, with schedule of machinery, Churchstanton, form.Devon now Som., by John Lloyd of Dinas, Brecon, to Sam. Lawton of Churchstanton, silk throwster (1844); Chargot Lodge, Luxborough, by Sir T.B.Lethbridge to John Vibart of East India Co. (1842); closes in West Monkton by Eliz. Woodberry Southey, wid., to Jas.Cornish, with plan enclosed (n.d.) of Mrs. Southey's lands for Bristol and Exeter Railway (1843); Gotten Farm, West Monkton, by Wm.Beadon to Jas. Radford (1846); Musgraves Farm, West Monkton, by J.A.Kinglake to Chas.Daw (1849); West Monkton glebe lands of 35ac. by Rev.W.C.Kinglake to Chas.Daw (1849); farms called Hyde, pt. of Rexhill and Knights with Broomhay Meadow, West Monkton, by Rev. Francis Warre to Charles Daw (1849); sporting over Old Cleeve manor by John Halliday to Edward Turner (1844); closes of marshland in Otterhampton, with sale bill, by John Skinner of Pound Farm, Bishops Lydeard, to Thomas Cavill and John Legg (1846); Cornish Farm, Pitminster, by John Bluett to John Corpe of Lambrook Farm, West Monkton (1841); Duddlestone Farm and Spillers in Pitminster and Corfe by same to William Gapper of Pitminster and his father, William Gapper of Winsham (1847); barns and 110 ac. land and cottages in Pitminster by John Billett to Richard Valentine (1847); Cornish Farm, Pitminster, by John Bluett to Stephen Tazewell jun. of Westonzoyland (1848); limekiln and land, Staple Fitzpaine, by John Dare to Job Channing of Thurlbear (1846); Parsonage and closes, Over Stowey, by William Govett to George and James Hunt (1843); shop in Fore Street, Taunton, late George Hare, by John Dummett to Daniel and Robert Hearne, linendrapers (1840); shop on corner of Fore and Hammet Streets, Taunton, by John Bluett to Charles Baker of West Buckland and Robert Gibbs of West Bagborough, silkmercers and drapers (1840); no. 12 Hammet Street, Taunton, by same to said Chas.Baker (1840); house in Mary St., Taunton, by Badcock.bankers, and Edward Beadon to Dr.Stephen Macmullen (1843); Priorswood Farm, Taunton St.James, by Ann Innes Halliday of Bath, wid., to John Burge (1845); no.6 The Crescent, Taunton, by Rev.John Badcock of Seaton, Devon, to John Corner, Professor of music (1845); no. 11 Hammet St., Taunton, by John Bluett to Rob.Beadon, Edward Beadon and Hen. Sweet, partners (1847); shop in East St., Taunton, late of Amelia Fowler, by Rob.Beadon to Chas.Goodman, cordwainer (1847); house in North St., Taunton, late occ.Fred.Richmond, by John Clarke, saddler, to John Chris.Easton, grocer (1847); houses and warerooms in High St., Taunton, by beneficiaries of John Poole, incl. W.C.Ball, professor of music, to Chas.Cox Corfield, architect (1847); house in North Town, Taunton, by Edw.Brise, currier, to Steph. Hemmings, stonemason (1848); Okehills, Taunton St.James, by Rob.Beadon to - Davis (1848); Hazelwood Farm, Taunton St.Mary, by Abraham Beviss Bond and Thos.Bond of North Petherton to Chas.Harman of Henlade, Ruishton (1848); tolls of Taunton Market by trustees to Rich., John and Hen. Turle, grocers (1848); Cockpit and late Hallidays, Taunton St. James, by Eliz. Compton of Enfield, Middx., wid., to John Burge (1849); pt. of Yarde, Taunton St.James, by Badcock.bankers, to Jas.Priscott of Staplegrove (1849); tolls of Taunton Butchers Market by trustees to Jas.Parsons of Bridgwater (1849); Netherday Farm, Thurlbear, by Rev.John Badcock to Rob.Troake (1842), and another (1849) to Rich.Burrough; Southwell Lodge, Pitminster, by Alice Southwell of Bell Cottage, Pitminster, to Lt.Col.Jas Charter of Budleigh Salterton, formerly of Norton Fitzwarren (1840); grass on Batts estate, Trull, by Wm.Geo.Duncan of Great Houghton, Northants., to Wm.Pattison of Taunton, innkeeper (1843); Batts House, Trull, by same to Mary Anne and Philippa Anne Passmore of Bishops Hull, sps. (1844); Comeytrowe House, Trull, by Rich.A.Woodward of Corfe to John Hammet Beadon of Taunton (1846); Longforth and Troaks farms, Wellington, and closes in West Buckland by Rev.Wm.Prockter Thomas to John Harcombe Cuff (1848); Barn, barton, etc. pt. of Pynes, Wembdon, by Sir Wm.Oglander of Parnham, Dorset. to Wm.Horsman (1846), and of another part to John Hook (1846); house and lands, Wilton, by Wm.Geo.Duncan of Newport Pagnell, Bucks., to Sam.Gridley (1840), same as of Houghton House, Northants., to same of Pykes tenement in Wilton with closes in Trull (1844); house in building at Haines Hill, Wilton, by Thos.and John Martyn Fisher of Taunton, iron mongers, to Hen.Sweet (1845); leases by John Ashley Warre of Ramsgate, Kent, of farms in Bradford-on-Tone; Middle Stoford to Eliz.England, wid., and Rob.England of Bishops Lydeard (1847), Higher Stoford and pt.Middle Stoford to Thos.Rendell, butcher (1845), pt.Middle Stoford to Wm.England (1845), Lower Stoford to Hannah Dinham, wid. (1845); closes part of Three Bridges Farm, Bradford, by Wm.England and J.A.Warre to Betty Petten (1845); Blackerton and Chiddicombe tenements, East Anstey, Dev., by Mary Ann Franklin of Taunton, wid., to Wm.Hill (1843); leases by Hen.Badcock of Taunton, banker, of Combe Head house and closes, Bampton, Devon, to John Stokes of Portman Sq., Middx. (1841) and to Richard Hodgson of Russell Sq., Middx. (1843); Snail Cot tenement, Bampton, Devon, by same to Wm.Hodge; cottage in High St., Bampton, by same to Martha L.Froude (1847); house called Timewells, another house and three cottages, Burlescombe, Devon, by Rich.Wm.Atton of Taunton, linendraper, to Rich.Taylor (1843); Trickey Warren farm of 555ac., Churchstanton, by Frances Southwood of Burnworthy, Churchstanton, wid. of Sam., to Jas.Hartnell of Clayhidon, Devon, (1840); Lowlands house, Wilton, by Rich.Carver, architect, to - Ainslie, wid. (1849).