Access to Archives

Part of the UK archives network

THE DANSON FAMILY ARCHIVE


The hierarchical structure of this catalogue is shown below. See the entire contents of the catalogue

Reference D/D
Covering dates 1760 - 1976
Held by National Museums Liverpool, Maritime Archives and Library
Extent 13 Sub fonds
Conditions of access This collection is held in a reserve store and is available by advance appointment only.


No further details   Book of letters written at Grasmere to Edward Chester Danson, J.W.W.D. and Rosa Rudolf  D/D/III/1/91  May 1897 - Jan 1898

Folder icon  Series of Letter-books containing letters received by J.T.D. (Mounted in Guards); (Numbers printed on spines)  D/D/III/2/73 - 84  [n.d.]


No further details   Volume XVIII - 'Letters received (Miscellaneous), Indexed'  D/D/III/2/73  1846 - 1849
No further details   Volume XIX - 'Letters received (Miscellaneous), Indexed'  D/D/III/2/74  Sept 1849 - Oct 1851
No further details   Volume XX - 'Letters received' (not indexed) (including P.H. Rathbone, J.A. Picton, Joseph Hubback, Sir William Brown, National Association for promotion of Social Sciences)  D/D/III/2/75  1858
No further details   Volume XV - 'Correspondence with Miss Stephen'  D/D/III/2/76  May - Sept 1886
No further details   Volume XVI - 'Dublin' (J.T.D. to Mary Danson)  D/D/III/2/77  Sept 1886
No further details   Volume XVII - 'Correspondence with Miss Stephen'  D/D/III/2/78  Sept - Dec 1886
No further details   Volume X - 'Literary Correspondence' (letters from W. North, Allen A. Cooper, F.B. Jevons, A.J. Hare, Thomas Hodgkin, L. Van den Berghe, J. Bryce and others)  D/D/III/2/79  Aug 1884 - May 1886
No further details   'Literary Correspondence'  D/D/III/2/80  May 1886 - Jan 1887
No further details   'Literary Correspondence'  D/D/III/2/81  Feb 1887 - Nov 1888


The contents of this catalogue are the copyright of National Museums Liverpool, Maritime Archives and Library
Rights in the Access to Archives database are the property of the Crown, © 2001-2014

The records described on this page are held by National Museums Liverpool, Maritime Archives and Library