Access to Archives

Part of the UK archives network

SCHOOL BUILDINGS


The hierarchical structure of this catalogue is shown below. See the entire contents of the catalogue

Reference Y/SP
Covering dates 1836 - 1883
Held by London Metropolitan Archives
Extent 27 series



Folder icon  HAMMERSMITH  [no ref. or date]

These documents are held at London Metropolitan Archives

No further details   St. John's National School (Marked 'Ragged Schools')  Y/SP/80/1/A-E  n.d
No further details   St. John's Schools Bradmore Lane. Architect: George Saunders, Hammersmith  Y/SP/80/1/F-K  1869
No further details   St. Mary's R.C. Training School, Brook Green. Architect?: Gilbert K. Blount; J. H. [Hansom] Clifton.  Y/SP/80/2/A-Q  1850-1855
No further details   St. Matthew's Masboro' Road (marked 'formerly St. Paul's') Architect: George Saunders Hammersmith  Y/SP/80/3/A-E  1867
No further details   St. Matthew's Masboro' Road Architect: Eberyn Greff 1 St. Helen's Place, E.C.  Y/SP/80/3/F-G  1874
No further details   St. Paul's National (Boys) School, [Broadway]; Architect: -  Y/SP/80/4  1853
No further details   St. Peters National (Boys) School, King Street. Architect: J. William Burn, 9 New Broad Street, E.C.  Y/SP/80/5/A-C  1860


The contents of this catalogue are the copyright of London Metropolitan Archives
Rights in the Access to Archives database are the property of the Crown, © 2001-2014

The records described on this page are held by London Metropolitan Archives