PARISH OF ST GEORGE-THE-MARTHR SOUTHWARK [no ref. or date]
Faculty of remove bodies of Thomas Gibbons and Edwin Frederick Thomas Squires to South Metropolitan Cemetery Q/SHR/1 17 Oct. 1850
Receipts and expenditure of William Davidson, Rector's Warden, audited 1786 Q/SHR/2 1782 - 1784
Note of balances due to collectors Q/SHR/3 17 Feb. 1826
Receipted bill from W. Lyon to John Griffiths, church-warden, for bread Q/SHR/4 1794 - 1795
Bill from A. C. Russell to Charles Duplock, Rector's Warden, for solicitor's work relating to annuities granted for raising money for church repair Q/SHR/5 1810-1811
Receipt from A. C. Russell for payment by James Hedges, esq for making the Rector's rate etc Q/SHR/6 July 1807
Receipt from A. C. Russell for payment by Charles Duplock, Rector's Warden Q/SHR/7 2 Sep. 1812
Receipt from A. C. Russell for payment by Charles Duplock, Rector's Warden, for making Rector's Rate, etc. Q/SHR/8 
Notice of meeting relating to distress of poor, on 27 Jan. 1814 Q/SHR/9 25 Jan. 1814
Printed resolution of above meeting, detailing relief measures Q/SHR/10/1.2 27 Jan. 1814
Draft [Vestry] minute concerning fees for weddings, burials in church, churchyard and St Andrew's burying ground Q/SHR/11 12 Mar. 1735
Draft [Vestry] minute concerning fees for christening and churching Q/SHR/12 16 Mar. 1735
Appointment of James Cooke, John Hallam and Thomas Willett, churchwardens, as sequestrators Q/SHR/13 2 Aug. 1797
Bond of John Pedley, Mint St, St George, on appointment as collector of poor rates; Settlement Certificates for Q/SHR/14 13 Dec. 1815
Mary Collins, wid. and children, St Saviour, Southwark, living in St George's. Q/SHR/15 17 June 1698
Thomas Chamberlin, bodice maker, wife and children; St Saviour Q/SHR/16 6 Sep. 1698
Charles Collins, wife Ann, children Mary Ann and Obedence; St Saviour, No. 33 Q/SHR/17 24 May 1699
Nathaneell Crookes, weaver; Bocking, Essex, living at Halstead, Essex No. 30 Q/SHR/18 20 May 1700
Ann Gibbs, wid., children Prudence and Jane; St Olave, Southwark to Lambeth No.20 Q/SHR/19 12 Sep. 1700
William Lambert: St George; copy made 6 May 1714 of cert. to St Mary Magdalen, Bermondsey No. 26 Q/SHR/20 18 Dec. 1700
George Lightholder, wife and family; St Giles in the Fields (Unfit for production) No. 25 Q/SHR/21 10 Mar. 1700/1
George Blare, wife; St Mary Newington, Sy. Q/SHR/22 18 June 1701
Elizabeth Perryer. an infant; St Olave Q/SHR/23 4 Aug. 1701
Oliver Sawyer, wife Mary; West Ham, Essex to Stepney Q/SHR/24 7 Jan. 1701/2
Samuell Browne, wife Elizabeth, children Mary and Sarah; St Saviour Q/SHR/25 26 Jan. 1701/2
John Richardson, cooper, wife Sarah, children John, Michaell, Susan, Sarah; St Saviour Q/SHR/26 14 Feb. 1701/2
William Baker, wife Jane, children Jane, Mirabelle, William, Mary; Whitfryars, London. (Wrapper is sheet of blank receipts for Aid 1712). Q/SHR/27 17 Mar. 1701/2
George Hart the younger; Halsted. Essex Q/SHR/28 14 Aug. 1702
Nicholas Leak, wife; St Olave No. 34 (Unfit for production) Q/SHR/29 20 Jan. 1702/3
Mary Johnson, wid, children Israell, Phebe. -: Eltham, Kent Q/SHR/30 28 Feb. 1702/3
John Templar, wife Grace, child; St Leonard Shoreditch Q/SHR/32 27 Sep. 1703
Anthony Winte, wife Mary, child Mary; St George, Southwark Q/SHR/33 21 Mar. 1703/4
John Bleson, wife Mary, child Ann; Christ Church, Sy. Q/SHR/34 27 May 1704
Symon Crouch, weaver, wife Elizabeth, children Symon, Abraham, Sarah, Elizabeth; St Giles Cripplegate, Copy ? 1714 Q/SHR/35 17 Jan. 1703/5
William Reynolds, 5 children; Farningham, Kent Q/SHR/36 28 Jan. 1704/5
Thomas Smith, taylor; St George the Martyr (pays taxes) Q/SHR/37 19 Mar. 1704/5
Hannah Shunton, child/children; St Giles Cripplegate Q/SHR/38 6 Sep. 1705
William Fleete, wife Anne, 4 children; Holy Cross, Westgate, Canterbury No. 47 Q/SHR/39 8 Mar. 1705/6
John Woodden, wife, children; Maidstone, Kent Q/SHR/40 10 Sep. 1706
Daniell Neigbours, wife Ann; St George, to St Giles Cripplegate Q/SHR/41 8 Nov. 1706
Benjamin Davis, cordwayner, St Martin in the Fields, living in St George's. Q/SHR/42 17 Mar. 1706/7
John Malpus, weaver, wife Mary, children John, Jonathan, Mary; St Leonard Shoreditch. Copy. Q/SHR/43 29 Apr. 1707
Mary Rawlins; Hackney Q/SHR/44 21 Aug. 1707
Hester Pagiter: St Andrew Holborn Q/SHR/45 25 Aug. 1707
William Sharp, wife Elizabeth; Monken Hadley Q/SHR/46 28 Aug. 1707
Humphry Nayler, wife Elizabeth: Lambeth Q/SHR/47 21 Feb. 1707/8
John Hillar, wife Anne; St Lawrence Jewry Q/SHR/48 24 Aug. 1708
Edith Sparrow, St George; to Stepney Q/SHR/49 13 Sep. 1708
Edward Aires; Fulham. No. 41 Q/SHR/50 28 Apr. 1709
Abraham Litter; St Mildred, Bread St. Q/SHR/51 15 July 1709
John Bayley, hattmaker, wife Jane, 5 children Mary, John, Jane, William, Elizabeth; St Olave Q/SHR/52 9 Aug. 1709
Henry Prentice; Blackwell Hall Cort, Forestreet, Criplegate; to Trustees of the Poor Palatines Q/SHR/53 18 Sep. 1709
Thomas Bedo, wife Margaret, child Thomas; St Giles Cripplegate Q/SHR/54 3 Oct. 1709
George Smith, wife Anne; St Giles in the Fields; to St Andrew Holborn. No. 2 Q/SHR/55 20 Oct. 1709
Nathanniell Crookes, wife Mary and family; Bocking, Essex No. 58 (See Q/SHR/18 above) Q/SHR/56 29 Oct. 1709
Eliazer Greensmith, wife Susannah, 6 children, Susannah, Elizabeth, Jonathan, Eliazer, Thomas, Rebecca; St Olave No. 6 Q/SHR/57 17 Nov. 1709
Ralph Smallbone, mariner, wife Mary, child John: St Giles Cripplegate. No. 9 Q/SHR/58 11 Feb. 1709/10
John Clough, wife Mary, children James and Hannah; St Clement Danes. No. 23 Q/SHR/59 27 Feb. 1709/10
Richardson Vainhouse/Wainhouse; St Mary Lambeth No. 1 Q/SHR/60 24 Apr. 1710
Joseph Taylor, wife Comfort; St Giles in the Fields; to Culumptun, Devon, No.60 Q/SHR/61 27 Apr. 1710
Sarah Chuter, wid. children Sarah, Mary, John; Woking, Sy. No. 12 Q/SHR/62 6 May 1710
Mary Hapcraft/Hopcraft, St Giles Cripplegate. No. 51 Q/SHR/63 27 May 1710
Elizabeth Horner and child; St Mary Magdalen, Canterbury, Kent. No. 5 Q/SHR/64 8 June 1710
Edward Alecock, wife Katherine, St Giles Cripplegate No. 32 Q/SHR/65 29 July 1710
Jerom Garnett, wife Mary, St Giles in the Fields, No.  Q/SHR/66/1 3 Jan. 1710/11
Copy of above, Q/SHR/66/1, contemporary. No. [6/24] Q/SHR/66/2 3 Jan. 1710/11
William Stevens, wife Mary, children Mary, Margaret; St Martin in the Fields No. 57 Q/SHR/67 17 Feb. 1710/11
Mary Foxwell, 3 children Hannah, James, Mary; St George to Spittlefields, Stepney Q/SHR/68 8 May 1711
Ester Gostre, children Thomas, Ester, John; St Giles Cripplegate Q/SHR/69 30 May 1711
Peter Wells, wife Mary, children Peter, Edward; St George to Ratcliffe, Stepney, Copy, No. 27 Q/SHR/70 30 May 1711
Mary Mawson, wid. of Richard; Christ Church, Sy. Q/SHR/71 29 June 1711
Frances Carter, wife Elizabeth, St Andrew Holburn Q/SHR/72 4 Aug. 1711
William Eyres, baker, wife Katherine, children william and Ann; St Saviour Q/SHR/73 11 Sep. 1711
Joseph Shrimton, weaver, wife Ruth, child Ruth; St Olave. Copy of cert. in hands of churchwardens of Lambeth Q/SHR/74 27 Oct. 1711
Ephraim Brown, wife Margaret: Christ Church, Sy. Q/SHR/75 3 Nov. 1711
Thomas Selfe, wife Margaret; Spittlefield; after removal from St George Q/SHR/76 4 Mar. 1711/12
Eleanor Haynes [Wid.] of Charles: Christ Church, Sy. Q/SHR/77 25 June 1712
Conditions of access:
UNFIT FOR PRODUCTION
Robert Izard, wife Charity; Chinckford, Essex; to Woodford Essex. No. [1/7] Q/SHR/78 11 Oct. 1712
Sarah Wingrave; Deptford, Kent No. 5 Q/SHR/79 18 Aug. 1713
Patrick Dallain, wife Martha, children Martha, John, Mary; St Mary Whitechapel, No. 14 Q/SHR/80 3 Nov. 1713
Mary Busbey; St Mary Islington Q/SHR/81 23 Dec. 1713
Elias Miller, wife Dorothy, 4 children; St James Clerkenwell; living in St George. No.10 Q/SHR/82 23 June 1714
William Powell, wife Mary, child/children; Whytefryers, London Q/SHR/83 29 July 1714
George Harris, wife; St Mary Lambeth Q/SHR/84 24 Aug. 1715
John Buckmaster, wife Jane; St Mary Newington Q/SHR/85 14 Nov. 1717
John Crookes, wife Elizabeth; Bocking, Essex Q/SHR/86 23 Dec. 1717
John Stockton, wife Rebecca, children Eletza, John; St Giles in the Fields Q/SHR/87 5 June 1718
Rebecca Williams; Lambeth Q/SHR/88 26 Oct 1718
Jacob Moor the younger, wife Rebecca; St Peter Colchester, Essex Q/SHR/89 12 Oct. 1753
Bastardy bond, Elizabeth Gardiner Q/SHR/90 14 Jan. 1752
Certificate concerning attendance at fire in White St., by engine of St Mary Newington parish, and order to pay Q/SHR/91 23 June 1794
Certificate concerning attendance at fire in White Street by engine of New Fire Office, and order Q/SHR/92 25 June 1794
Certificate concerning attendance at fire in Laytons Yard, Borough, by engine of New Fire Office, and order Q/SHR/93 27 Dec. 1794
Agreement Q/SHR/94 11 Apr. 1760
1. William Thornlow, St George, victualler; Thomas Wind, do., cheesemonger; Richard Sterry, do., salter; Peter Wilson, do., grocer
2. Ann Roberts, do., wid. for 2 to be raker for a year, 1 being scavengers.
Receipt for Land Tax paid by Thomas Pestill. [due on Bishopsgate St.] Q/SHR/95 1 Nov. 1794; 9 Apr. 1795
INNER LONDON BOROUGHS [no ref. or date]
Manor of Battersea and Wandsworth licence to Nicholas Pether to demise Battersea: 3a.2r in common fields Q/SHR/96 1 Mar. 1791
Declaration of trust; 1. Charles White, Bread St., City, esq. 2. John James Halls, Hastings, Sx., esq. Q/SHR/97 21 June 1837
Battersea New Town, Sy.: house and land near Nine Elms.
Will, with probate; Christopher Lowman, Dulwich, Sy., gent Q/SHR/98/1,12 22 Jan. 1733/4; 23 Feb. 1733/4
Will, with probate; Elizabeth Chaloner, Dulwich, Sy., Wid. Q/SHR/99 30 Oct. 1739; 23 May 1749
Lease for 7 years, counterpart; 1. Elisabeth Long, St Andrew Holborn, Middx., wid. 2. Thomas Worster, Wandons Green, Fulham, Middx., carpenter Q/SHR/100 5 Nov. 1725
Fulham, Middx: mess. and garden with 1 pear tree, 8 apple trees, 4 plum trees, 6 vines, 6 goosberry trees; late in occ. of John Round; mess. and garden with 7 plum trees, 1 pear tree, 1 apple tree, 3 vines and 13 goosberry trees; mess. and shed; all fronting N on Wandons Green, W on Holbrook Ditch, S on garden in occ. of William Terry, E on lane from Wandons Green to Sand End, with use of well in Terry's ground and way to a vault (Right reserved to 1 of one chamber backward in Round's house, which Round is to have for life only) Covenant for maintenance of fruit trees with "Careful industry" and for re-planting.
Articles of agreement, on intended marriage of 2 and 3 Q/SHR/101 4 Sep. 1735
1. Charles, Earl of Peterborow and Monmouth, K.G., P.C.
2. Hon. John Mordaunt, esq., grandchild of 1.
3. Lady Mary, Countess Dowager of Pembroke
4. Lord Lymerick; Stephen Poyntz, esq. P.C.; Hon. John Mordaunt and Hon. Charles Mordaunt, nephews of 1.
Money to be raised on 1's lands except:- Fulham, Middx. Mansion house at Parsons Green, (which is conveyed to use of 3 for life by lease and release of even date)
Agreement to take on lease Mary Ashton; Fulham: house belonging to H. W. Pomeroy and Kender Mason, esq. Q/SHR/102 1 July 
Lease for 7 years, counterpart Q/SHR/103 12 Aug. 1818
1. Henry William Pomeroy, Chalfont St Giles, Bucks., esq.; Kender Mason, Beal House, nr Amersham, Bucks, esq.
2. Mary Ashton, Upper Wimpole St., St Marylebone, Middx. wid.
Fulham Middx. capital mess on E of road to Putney Bridge, and fronting S on R. Thames with gardens, etc., and close of 1a. 3r. 14p. adjoining, bounded by pleasure ground of Lord Ranelagh on the E.
Schedule of fixtures to be added to Mrs Ashton's lease of the Cottage at Fulham belonging to Messrs Pomeroy and Mason. Q/SHR/104 n.d. 
Manor of Hackney called Lord's Hold: admission of Judith King Q/SHR/105 22 Apr. 1720
Homerton: 4 tenements, and land in Lower Homerton 155'5" on W, 109' on E, 29' on S, 9' on N.
Manor of Hampstead: admission of John Churchill, on death of Thomas Churchill his father Q/SHR/106 6 Feb. 1782
Hampstead: mess. and shop in High St, in occ. of Joseph Churchill, cooper
Lease for 55½ years Q/SHR/107 1 Dec. 1704
1. Richard Chiswell, cit. and stationer of London
Robert Southam, Inner Temple, London, gent
2. John Paty, cit. and joyner of London
St Andrew Holborn: ground in Red Lyon Fields, part commonly called Bedford Ground, being in front towards Bedford Court on W 20'47" in rear on back ground of houses in Lambs Conduit St., 21'; on N on ground let to William Cripple, joiner, 68', on S on ground let to 2, 66'7", with mess, built by 2 (Recital mentions Nicholas Barbon, late of Osterley, Dr. in Physick, dcd)
Assignment, by way of mortgage Q/SHR/108 7 Apr. 1732
1. John Paty, cit. and joiner, London
2. William Carpenter, St Margaret Westminster Middx, baker; Thomas Blunt, St James Westminster, coachman
St Andrew Holborn: premises as in Q/SHR/107; next house on S to above, with ground abutting W on Bedford Court, 20', E 20', N 66'7", S 66'4 on yards of other houses in Bedford Court.
Assignment Q/SHR/109 13 Apr. 1733
1. William Carpenter, St Margaret Westminster, baker; Joan Paty, wid. and executor of John Paty
2. Thomas Pilling, St George in Queens Sq., Middx., gent.
St Andrew Holborn, now St George Queens Sq.
Premises as in Q/SHR/108
Assignment, by way of mortgate Q/SHR/110 29 Jan. 1738
1. John Smalley, cit. and pewterer of London
2. Thomas Pilling, Stains, Middx, gent.
3. Elizabeth Stanney, do., wid.
St Andrew Holborn: 15 mess. divided in 17 in Bishopshead Court in Grays Inn Lane, with alley from Grays Inn Lane
St Andrew Holborn, later St George Queen Sq: premises as in Q/SHR/108
Letter to Mr Partington, Dyers Buildings [Holborn] from Meyrick and Broderip, Red Lion Sq., concerning settlement with Mr Burbury. Q/SHR/111 1 Jan. 1821
Lease for 18½ years Q/SHR/112 30 May 1826; 1826 - 1835
1. Samuel Boreham, Marchmont St., Brunswick Sq., Middx., plumber
2. Samuel Spearing, John St., Marden Lane, chemist
St Andrew Holborn Middx: 112 Grays Inn Lane
6 July 1832 Assignment
1. Samuel Spearing
2. Susannah Winch, Grays Inn Lane, tobacconist
Premises as above
3 Mar. 1835 Assignment
1. John Reeve Brooks, 112 Grays Inn Lane, printer, and Susannah his wife, formerly Winch
2. Joseph Harris, 2 Fox Court, Grays Inn Lane, yeoman
Premises as above.
Assignment Q/SHR/113 31 Dec. 1835
1. Joseph Harris, 2 Fox Court, Grays Inn Lane, yeoman
2. George Henry Jones, Deers Place, Somers Town, Middx., yeoman
St Andrew Holborn premises as in Q/SHR/112
Indenture of fine Q/SHR/114 Purif. 33 Car. II [Feb.1681]
John Storer, gent., and Elizabeth his wife, quer.
Ann Shute, wid., Isaac Day and Susan his wife, deforc.
Kensington: mess., stable, garden and orchard
Lease for 1000 years, by way of mortgage Q/SHR/115 22 July 1737; 28 Oct. 1738
1. Charles Hocker, London, linen draper
2. Samuel Whoman, St Giles in the Fields, Middx, coachmaker
Kensington, Middx. new fronted brick mess. and little house adjoining in Church Lane, Church St., formerly of Joseph Whiston, silk dyer; pew in parish church
Assignment, by way of mortgage
1. Samuel Whoman
2. Charles Hocker
3. William Dent, Lincolns Inn, Middx., gent
Premises as above
Counterpart of Q/SHR/115 (no endorsement) Q/SHR/116 22 July 1737
Bargain and sale for a year Q/SHR/117 2 Apr. 1740
1. Charles Hocker, Lombard Street, London, linen draper
2. John Worster, London, merchant; Zachary Philip Fonnereau, London, merchant; Edward Lawrence, Cornhill, London, linen draper - 3 of 1's creditors
Kensington, Middx. premises and pew as in Q/SHR/115.
Lease and release Q/SHR/118/1, 2 28 and 29 Aug. 1740
1. John Worster, London, merchant; Zachary Philip Fonnereau, do., do., Edward Lawrence, Cornhill, London, linen draper - 3 of creditors of Charles Hocker, late of Lombard St., linen draper
2. Charles Hocker
3. Thomas Burgoyne, Examiner's Office in Chancery, gent.
Kensington: premises and pew as in Q/SHR/115
Lease and release, to suffer recovery Q/SHR/119/1,2 10 and 11 May 1781
1. Thomas Pownall the younger, Fore St., Cripplegate, London gent.
2. John Norris, Essex St., Strand, Middx., gent
3. Charles Millett, Essex St., Strand, Middx., gent
Kensington: premises and pew as in Q/SHR/115
Exemplification of recovery Charles Millett, gent., dmdt. John Norris, gent. tent. Thomas Pownall the younger, gent. [...] vchee Q/SHR/120 Easter 21 Geo III 
Kensington: 2 mess. and 2 gardens with appurts.
Lease and release Q/SHR/121/1,2 1 and 2 June 1781
1. Thomas Parnall the younger, Fore St., Cripplegate, London, gent (devisee of Mary Burgoyne, devisee of Thomas Burgoyne)
2. John Dyer, Petty France, Westminster Middx. gent.
Kensington: premises and pew as in Q/SHR/115
Lease and release, to lead uses of a fine Q/SHR/122/1,2 15 and 16 Feb. 1801
1. Charles Wiple, Upper Thames St. London, sugar baker, and Sarah his wife - d. of John Dyer, dcd.
2. Alexander Ramsay Robinson, Kensington, Middx, esq; Thomas Clarke, Sadlers Hall, London, gent.
Kensington, Middx. 11 mess, in Church Lane, in occ. of Batchelor, Mrs Barber, Carsden, Marshal, Mrs Collis, Hall, Mrs Adams, Duncombe, Langton, Cherwell and Wilson, called Wiple Place, built by 1 on site of Q/SHR/121, which he pulled down; pew in church.
[no title] Q/SHR/123 1809-1810
30 Aug. 1809 Deed of covenant for securing loan
1. Alexander Ramsey Robinson, Kensington Middx. esq.
2. Andrew Berkeley Drummond and John Drummond, Charing Cross, Middx.esq. [Kensington] Schedule of deeds, including those above
16 June 1810 Further deed of covenant
1 and 2 as above.
Limited administration; John Wells/Welles, Abchurch Lane, London gent. Q/SHR/124 7 Sep. 1813
Kensington: premises as in Q/SHR/122
Lease and release Q/SHR/125/1,2 27 and 28 Aug. 1824
1. Alexander Ramsey Robinson, Kensington, Middx., esq.
2. Thomas Clarke, Saddlers Hall, London, gent.
3. Andrew Berkeley Drummond and John Drummond, Charing Cross, Westminster, esq.
4. William Smith, Curzon St. Mayfair, Middx, esq.
5. James Wortham, Castle St., Holborn, gent
Kensington: 2, 4, 8, 10 Wiple Place, on E of Church Lane
Assignment of term. Q/SHR/126 28 Aug. 1824
1. William Faulkner, Saddlers Hall, London, gent.
2. Alexander Ramsay Robinson, Kensington, Middx, esq.
3. Andrew Berkeley Drummond and John Drummond, Charing Cross, Westminster, esqs.
4. William Smith, Curzon St. Mayfair, Middx., esq.
5. Edmund Tattershall, Hyde Park Corner, Middx., auctioneer
Kensington: premises as in Q/SHR/125
Lease for 21 years, counterpart Q/SHR/127 31 Mar. 1798
1. Charles Wiple, Walworth, Newington, Sy., Sugar baker
2. William Duncombe, Wiple Place, Kensington, Middx., gent
Kensington: 8 Wiple Place, Church Lane
Will, with probate; Sophia Ann Barlow, St Luke Chelsea, sp. Q/SHR/128 8 May 1800,; 3 Nov. 1800
[Brompton, Middx.] rent charge on [?land] on N side of road from Knightsbridge to Brompton.
Letter to Henry Hutchins, esq., Earls Court, Kensington, from [ -] B. Greene, Woodcock and Bateman's, 2. New Sq., Lincoln's Inn, about purchase of land unspecified, at Earl's Court Q/SHR/129 5 [July] 1809
Bond Q/SHR/130 9 Mar. 1825
1. Thomas Blowers, Atfield House, St Mary Lambeth, Sy., gent.
2. Robert Winter, Bedford Row, Middx. gent. Stephen Williams, Sy., gent.
Payment of money
Bond Q/SHR/131 16 June 1806
1. Edmond Hinckes, Paddington, Middx, victualler
2. Christopher Larkin, St John Westminster, brewer
Paddington: 1 not to take a pub in Paddington for 3 years, (on 2 taking over "The Horse and Sacks")
Certificate of birth registered at Dr William's Library Q/SHR/132 27 Jan. 1800
William, son of William Harvey and Ann his wife (d. of Thomas Passfield), born in Charlotte St., St Marylebone, Middx., 9 Dec. 1789
With note of his baptism in the Scotts Church in Well St., St Marylebone, 31 Jan. 1790
Commission of bankruptcy Q/SHR/133 25 Nov. 56 Geo. III 
1. George III
2. John France, John Mitford, William Howe, George Story, Francis Charles Parry, esqs.
3. Edward Cook, East St. Manchester Sq., Middx, grocer, dealer and chapman
4. John [Depoke] and George Buck, Croydon, Sy. grocers and partners.
Memo, of agreement Q/SHR/134 16 Jan 1839
1. Thomas Carruthers, 65, John St, Fitzroy Sq.
2. Thomas Piggott, 34 John St. Fitzroy Sq, tinplate worker.
Fitzroy Sq. 65 John St; 1 to sell to 2.
Manor of Stebunheath/Stepney: admission of Thomas Simons Q/SHR/135 25 Apr. 1788
St Leonard Shoreditch: mess. on W side of Holywell St; stable in Three Cup Alley.
Manor of Old Paris Garden: copy of rental of 32 Hen.VIII, with extracts from perpetuity grant of 5 Car.I, copied alongside relevant entries; [19th.c.] copy. Q/SHR/136 1540 - 1541, 1629 - 1630
Bond, cancelled Q/SHR/137 15 Dec. 1781
1. John Newcombe, Walworth, Sy., esq.
2. Ann Paterson, Exeter, Sp.
Payment of money
Bond Q/SHR/138 13 July 1795
1. Joseph Vowell, Southwark, gent
2. Simon Pretor, Sherborne, Dorset
Payment of money
Assignment on trust Q/SHR/139 17 Jan. 1829
1. Isaac Watford, late Prospect Row, St Mary Newington, now Leicester Pl. Camberwell New Rd., Sy. carpenter, and Hannah his wife
2. John Wildsmith, Bromsgrove, Worcs., gent.
Newington, Sy. 7 New St.
Affidavit of Thomas Brandon Fleming, Trinity Sq. Southwark relating to deed. Q/SHR/140 30 Nov. 1829
Agreement to let Q/SHR/141 5 Feb. 1848
1. Alfred Kirkup, Vigo St., Regent St, Middx, esq.
2. John Lancaster, 38 Bridge House P., Newington Causeway, Sy., gent.
Walworth, Sy. 15 Apollo Buildings South, East St.
Bill of Sale Q/SHR/142 15 Oct. 1827
1. Robert Innes, Duncan Davidson Alves, James Steele, Lime St Sq., London, merchants as Innes, Alves and Steele
2. George Frederick Young, Limehouse, shipbuilder
8/64 parts in ship "Endymion" of Bristol (Torn)
Letter to George Dacre, Esq., Solr; Stratford, Essex from William Dyson, 19 Chancery Lane sending copy issue and rule in case relating to 10 mess. etc, and 20 a.land in St Dunstan Stepney. Q/SHR/143 17 Jan. 1842
Articles of agreement Q/SHR/144 19 Aug. 1850
1. Company of Proprietors of Regents' Canal
2. John Timperley, 2 Horseferry Rd., Ratcliffe, Middx, coal merchant
St Mary Ratcliffe: 1 to lease 2 2 pieces of ground part of North Quay of Regent's Canal
Dock; 2 to erect hoist, gates etc.
Writ to appear in Exchequer court John Featon, Three Colt St. Limehouse Middx. Q/SHR/145 19 Jan. 1854
Bond. Q/SHR/146 4 July 1821
1. William Hanley, Newington Green, Middx. gent., Lewis Levy, Brompton, Middx, contractor, George Brown, Newington Green, Middx., gent
2. Thomas Toovey and 12 other Trustees of the Henley to Dorchester (Oxon) Road.
To perform covenants.
Bond Q/SHR/147 25 Feb. 1835
1. Daniel Gould the elder, Acre Lane, Clapham, Sy.
2. Vincent Vaughan, Harpsden, Oxon, esq.
Payment of money
Lease for 21 years, incomplete Q/SHR/148 - 1843
1. William Richard Self, Wandsworth Rd., Sy. Gent.
2. John Fielding Isherwood, Holland Place, Clapham Rd, Sy., house decorator
Clapham Rd., Sy. - Holland Place.
New Chapel in Mayfair marriage "Licence" Hugh Megee and Elizabeth Funston, Wandsworth Q/SHR/149 5 Nov. 1751
Lease for a year Q/SHR/150 30 Sep. 1756
1. Jason Cox, St Martin in the Fields, Middx., Watchmaker, devisee of John Bradley
2. Edward Tyler, St Peter's, Paul's Wharf, London, oilman
St Martin in the Fields, Middx: mess, workshops etc. lately newly built in Long Acre late in occ.of John Bradley
Lease for a year Q/SHR/151 15 May 1769
1. John Webb, Sutton Courtenay, Berks, bargeman, and Mary his wife
2. Rev. Francis Nash, [...] do., Clerk.
St Martin in the Fields, Middx. premises as in Q/SHR/150
Lease for a year Q/SHR/152 3 Nov. 1769
1. Joseph Newsom, St Leonard Shoreditch, esq., Richard Rutson, St Botolph Bishopsgate, London, gent
William Parsons, Cornhill, London, gent
2. Benjamin Godfrey, Bishopsgate St., London, gent.
St Martin in the Fields, Middx: 4 mess. adjoining, formerly 3 mess. and a gateway, in Chandos St., now/late in occ. of Robert Morley, Joseph Lloyd, Charles Schucart, - Minion, other mess. behind above-mentioned, now in occ. of Joseph Lloyd, fronting on Vine St.
Lease for a year Q/SHR/153 30 Jan. 1786
1. John Dring the younger, Arnold, Notts Yeoman (eldest s. of Elizabeth Dring, dcd.), William Dring, Arnold, yeoman, Ann Elliott, late of Normanton, Derby, now of London, wid. (Elizabeth Dring and Ann Elliott being sisters of William Parsons dcd.
2. Benjamin Godfrey, St Botolph Bishopsgate, London, gent.
St Martin in the Fields, Middx: premises as in Q/SHR/152
Draft assignment Q/SHR/154 1781
1. Charles Austin, Maiden Lane, Covent Garden, Middx., painter
2. Daniel Daniel, Golden Lane, St Luke Middx. colourmaker; George Hulm, St Clement Davies, do., colourman, and other creditors of 1.
Household goods, stock, etc.
Bond, cancelled Q/SHR/155 5 Apr. 1830
1. Wilmot Parker, Buckingham St., Adelphi, Middx., esq.
2. Sarah Parker, Paradise St., Lambeth, Sy., wid.
Payment of money.
Bond Q/SHR/156 31 Dec. 1844
1. Patrick Murphy, Drury Lane, St Clement Daves, Middx, grocer and tea dealer
2. John Kirkland, New St., Covent Garden, grocer and tea dealer
Payment of money