Access to Archives

Part of the UK archives network

WEST KIRBY PARISH


The hierarchical structure of this catalogue is shown below. See the entire contents of the catalogue

Reference P46
Covering dates 1564-1985
Held by Cheshire and Chester Archives and Local Studies Service
Extent 26 Series


No further details   Licence for performance of Divine Service in the Mission Chapel called the Chapel of the Resurrection in Caldy erected by Mrs. Barton of Caldy Manor  P46/20/1  19 Oct. 1882

Folder icon  Sentence of Consecration  P46/20/2  1 Nov. 1907


Contents:
By Francis John Jayne, Bishop of Chester.
The Church of the Resurrection and All Saints, Caldy.
Plan annexed.
Recites conveyance, 23 Sep. 1907, of land 1,860 sq. yds. in Caldy on which a new church has been erected at the expense of Rev. Ernest Alured Waller, clerk, M.A., of Little Packington Rectory, co.Warwick, Honorary Canon of Worcester Cathedral.
Wit: Edward Barber, Archdeacon of Chester and Rector of St. Bridget with St. Martin, Chester, T. H. May, Rector of Heswall and Rural Dean of Wirral, Richard Farmer, Notary Public


No further details   Consent of Governors of Queen Anne's Bounty to accept the Church Expenses Fund and Curate's Stipend Fund on trusts as stated in the codicil of Ellen Barton of Caldy Manor, proved 30 Aug. 1894  P46/20/3,4  4 Nov. 1908
No further details   Charity Commissioners' Scheme for the administration of Ellen Barton's Charity for Church Services  P46/20/5  2 Jul. 1909
No further details   Letters from the Governors of Queen Anne's Bounty concerning Caldy Chapel investments  P46/20/6-9  1911-1915
No further details   Provisional Valuation of land and church in Caldy in accordance with the provisions of the Finance (1909-10) Act, 1910  P46/20/10  1915
No further details   Caldy News  P46/3172/6  Sep.1984 - Jan.1985

The contents of this catalogue are the copyright of Cheshire and Chester Archives and Local Studies Service
Rights in the Access to Archives database are the property of the Crown, © 2001-2014

The records described on this page are held by Cheshire and Chester Archives and Local Studies Service