Access to Archives

Part of the UK archives network

HIGH LANE PARISH RECORDS


The hierarchical structure of this catalogue is shown below. See the entire contents of the catalogue

Reference P257
Covering dates 1849-1991
Held by Cheshire and Chester Archives and Local Studies Service
Extent 14 Series
Source of acquisition acc 3469,3561,4532
Acc 6728, P257/6728/1-11
Creators Church of England, High Lane Parish, Cheshire


Administrative history:
The ecclesiastical parish was formed in 1860 from the parish of Stockport St Mary. The church of St Thomas was built in 1852 and consecrated in 1859. The living is a vicarage


Contents:
Incumbent, Churchwardens, Vestry, Parochial Church Council, Schools, Stries St Paul Mission




The contents of this catalogue are the copyright of Cheshire and Chester Archives and Local Studies Service
Rights in the Access to Archives database are the property of the Crown, © 2001-2014

The records described on this page are held by Cheshire and Chester Archives and Local Studies Service