SOMERFORD BOOTHS, WORNISH NOOK CHAPEL
|Source of acquisition
||Deposited by the Second Minister of Congleton Circuit in November 1971.
||Wornish Nook Chapel, Somerford Booths, Cheshire
The chapel was built by the Primitive Methodists in 1833 and sold to the Wesleyan Methodists in 1891. It was closed in 1967 and subsequently sold.
Records relating to the chapel building
The contents of this catalogue are the copyright of
Cheshire and Chester Archives and Local Studies Service
Rights in the Access to Archives database are the property of the Crown, © 2001-2014