Access to Archives

Part of the UK archives network

HASLINGTON WESLEYAN CHAPEL


The hierarchical structure of this catalogue is shown below. See the entire contents of the catalogue

Reference EMS 58
Covering dates 1896-1971
Held by Cheshire and Chester Archives and Local Studies Service
Extent 8 files
Source of acquisition Deposited by the Superintendent Minister of Crewe Circuit in October 1969 and June 1981. Acc. 1614(pt.),1619(pt.),2852(pt.)
Creators Wesleyan Chapel, Haslington, Cheshire


Administrative history:
The chapel was built by the Wesleyan Methodists in 1909 and replaced an earlier building.


Contents:
Minutes, administrative records




The contents of this catalogue are the copyright of Cheshire and Chester Archives and Local Studies Service
Rights in the Access to Archives database are the property of the Crown, © 2001-2014

The records described on this page are held by Cheshire and Chester Archives and Local Studies Service