Access to Archives

Part of the UK archives network

LYMM EAGLE BROW PRIMITIVE METHODIST CHAPEL


The hierarchical structure of this catalogue is shown below. See the entire contents of the catalogue

Reference EMS 341
Covering dates 1832-1981
Held by Cheshire and Chester Archives and Local Studies Service
Extent 29 files
Source of acquisition Acc 5334
Creators Lymm Brow Primitive Methodist Chapel, Cheshire


Administrative history:
A chapel was first established in 1850; a new church was opened in 1898. In 1966 the chapel united with Lymm New Road (formerly Wesleyan) Chapel.


Contents:
Registers of baptisms, minutes, accounts, deeds, administrative records




The contents of this catalogue are the copyright of Cheshire and Chester Archives and Local Studies Service
Rights in the Access to Archives database are the property of the Crown, © 2001-2014

The records described on this page are held by Cheshire and Chester Archives and Local Studies Service