TATTENHALL LANES WESLEYAN CHAPEL
|Source of acquisition
Deposited by a Circuit Minister in Tarporley Circuit in September 1980.
||Tattenhall Lanes Wesleyan Chapel, Cheshire
A chapel was built before 1800. A new building was erected in 1863. This was closed in 1937 and subsequently sold.
ADMINISTRATIVE AND FINANCIAL RECORDS
The contents of this catalogue are the copyright of
Cheshire and Chester Archives and Local Studies Service
Rights in the Access to Archives database are the property of the Crown, © 2001-2013