Access to Archives

Part of the UK archives network

TATTENHALL LANES PRIMITIVE METHODIST CHAPEL


The hierarchical structure of this catalogue is shown below. See the entire contents of the catalogue

Reference EMS 262
Covering dates 1926-1979
Held by Cheshire and Chester Archives and Local Studies Service
Extent 1 file
Source of acquisition Deposited by the General Register Office, Titchfield in December 1979. Acc.2687
Creators Tattenhall Lanes Primitive Methodist Chapel, Cheshire


Administrative history:
The chapel was built in 1898 on the site of an earlier one built in 1809, and closed in 1979.


Contents:
Register of marriages




The contents of this catalogue are the copyright of Cheshire and Chester Archives and Local Studies Service
Rights in the Access to Archives database are the property of the Crown, © 2001-2014

The records described on this page are held by Cheshire and Chester Archives and Local Studies Service